Creating awareness allows for endless possibilities. Some people work with TSSUS throughout the month of February for TS awareness month and others create their own ideas. Anything you do that allows others to learn about TS or just hear the name is helpful; ideas include
- Having a TS magnet on your car*
- Wearing a TS button*
- Wearing a TS t-shirt*
- Representing TSSUS at a health fair or any public venue
- Fundraising with walks or restaurant opportunities
- Contacting your local magazines and newspapers about doing a story on TS and you or your family
- Contacting radio and TV stations about opportunities
- Passing out Awareness Cards or pinning them to community bulletin boards
- Sending out or handing out information to clinics, hospitals, your own physicians or healthcare providers in your area
- Passing out the CME/CNE postcards to nurses and physicians in your area, don't forget school nurses!
- Posting flyers about TS in community locations
Send us your ideas so we can teach the world about TS!* Items can be ordered from our web store or you may contact our office for more information.