All $45.00* paid membership (in the U.S.) includes access to the following:
New Member Packet for first time paid members that include:
TSSUS folderwith pockets and photos to keep your resources in
Clinical Practice Guidelines for TS; Care of girls and Women with TS: A Guideline of the Turner Syndrome Study Group (16 pages)
- Awareness card about TS; a fold over business card that explains TS.
- TS general brochure
- Postcard announcing the CME program for medical providers
- Current Newsletter
- Awareness button/pin to be worn to show support of TS
- TSS Connect subscription; our 12 page newsletter mailed out 4 times a year.
- Ask the Expert; you can ask a TSSUS Medical Advisory Board member a question at email@example.com
- Topic of the Month Calls and Topic Groups (announced in monthly emails)
- Scholarship Applications for camp, college and annual conferences
- Awareness Package for February awareness month (mailed in January)
- Opportunities to hold local TS events in your area
- Advocacyon your behalf such as writing letters or coordinating efforts as necessary.
- Access to current TSSUS members by first name, last name, state, or city; contact those in your area to find physicians or other resources.
- Member/Discounted pricing for the annual conference for one person
- Member/Discount pricing for the online store
- Voting privileges and opportunities for board and committee positions
- Your “Personal Story”included on the TSSUS website if you request
- Conference brochure the 12 pages of detail mailed directly to you
(International members will receive all information by email attachments or as web site downloads.)
Family Memberships are $65.00 annually and include these additional benefits:
- The TS: A Guide for Families; a 44 page resource
- Coley's Story(story of a 4-year-old with TS) For those members with girls under 8
- Teen Guide to TS; For girls 11-18
- Multiple discount pricing for family members for the Annual Conference
- Applications for conference scholarships for a parent and child attending
Professional Memberships are $75.00 annually and include the following additional benefits:
- Direct contact with members of the TSSUS medical advisory board
- TSSUS online Professional Directory listing
- Bulk discounts for TSSUS resource materials such as the Guide for Families and various DVD's.
- Immediate review of study opportunities or information to be placed on the TSSUS website or emails announcing opportunities to be sent out by TSSUS.
- Satisfaction of knowing the TSSUS values your support and continued interest.
*We understand that financial situations may not allow you to pay a fee for the products and services you receive from TSSUS so we offer a limited number of membership scholarships to those in need. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a membership scholarship application that will allow your fee to be waived or reduced for the year. We thank all donors that allow us to offer this opportunity.
Awareness business card about TS; this card has folds out allows you to tell someone what TS is about.