26th Annual TSSUS Conference in Dallas
The Dallas conference is fully planned, we have the top specialists that will be offering the best educational information we are aware of and we have some Texas themed fun included. Check out the online brochure for all the details and paid TSSUS members will receive the hardcopy brochure in the mail within the next 10 days. If you know you will be attending, registration is ready for you and it can be accessed through the TSSUS webstore and seen as a featured product. Some highlights of the conference include:
- -a keynote session by Dr. Carolyn Bondy of the National Institutes of Health and her lifetime experience of researching TS.
- -the Healthy Heart Echocardiogram Scans by Dr. Michael Silberbach, cardiologist, and his team. These scans are at no cost to registrants with TS.
- -the new Young Adult Program for those 18-24 years old. The program focuses on the transitions of growing us with TS.
- -the popular Discussion Groups are back. These sessions allow for a more intimate discussion among a smaller group of people that have a specific need or knowledge base. Some topics include budgeting, the "ring" chromosome karyotype, the "Y" chromosome karyotype.
- -the most fun part of the weekend, the DJ dance parties, appropriately called the Boot Scootin' Boogie for the younger crowd and the Denim and Diamonds Celebration for the adults.
We hope to see you all (Y'all) in Dallas, Texas!Conference brochures were mailed to all TSSUS paid members on March 21.